Bookkeeping and accounting services
Outsource your bookkeeping to On Target and you’ll rest easy knowing that your financials are accurate and up-to-date
Our clients gain more than peace of mind when they outsource their bookkeeping and accounting to us – they also see improvement in their efficiency and profitability. Working with us can free up your staff’s time for other responsibilities while also adding new levels of financial reporting that keeps you on top of customer payments and cash flow.
How it works
Outsourced bookkeeping is an especially good option for businesses that need help with their financial recordkeeping but not the services of a full-time bookkeeper. When you outsource with On Target, the process is simple:
- You’ll scan, fax or mail your invoices, deposit slips, expense receipts and bills to us.
- We’ll enter your transactions into QuickBooks and reconcile your accounts, which includes reviewing the deposits and payments on your bank statement to ensure your records agree with your bank records.
Your monthly fee includes single-user QuickBooks access through our secure server. This allows you to analyze reports, print checks and deposit slips and review your file from wherever you are – even as we make updates.
QuickBooks is the accounting and payroll software preferred by small- and medium-sized businesses. Its intuitive design is easy to understand – even for people without an accounting or financial background. It also integrates with Microsoft Excel and other programs, making it easy to import data.
QuickBooks is also versatile, giving you the ability to:
- Track sales and expenses – Transactions are properly classified for tax purposes in the appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Create and track invoices – QuickBooks makes it easy to maintain an accurate picture of your accounts receivables, helping you to stay on top of past-due invoices.
- Make payments – Accounts payable features enables QuickBooks to track your bills and their due dates, helping you manage expenses and cash flow.
- Access data securely – You can generate reports that provide an accurate picture of income and expenses with the click of a button.